Model VP-B (OH3)
|Type: Overhung, Single Suction,
Bearing Housing Supported
|Max Capacity:||US gpm
Fully compliant to API 610 requirements.
- Flow rate in excess of 8,000 US gpm (1,800 m³/h).
- Differential heads up to 1,200 ft (365 m).
- Temperatures up to 800 °F (425 °C).
- Standard Design Working Pressure of 725 psig (5,000 kPaG).
- Higher pressure designs available, in excess of 1,450 psig (10,000 kPaG).
- Widest hydraulic coverage in the industry.
- Application tailored hydraulic selections.
- 300# flange ratings.
- Available in all API 610 Table H-1 materials.
- Cast or fabricated impellers, for expanded hydraulic coverage.
- Close clearance metalized carbon throat bushing, for optimal control of stuffing
- Rigid design shaft for minimal deflection to meet and exceed API 610
- Cylindrical roller radial bearings for ample load carrying capability.
- Duplex angular contact 7300 series thrust bearings.
- Grease or pure mist lubrication.
- Inpro/Seal bearing housing closures.
- Semi-open Coke Crusher design, with wear plate.
- High pressure special casing design.
- Oversized shafts and bearing housing arrangements.
- Magnetic bearing housing isolators.
- Mounting plate.
- Thrust Pod (TP) design, for extra heavy thrust loads, with oil bath lubrication.
- Non-standard API 610 material available.
Typical Application:Single suction, in-line mounted process pumps for refinery services where a
separate pump bearing house is required.