Model HR/HOR (OH2)
|Type: Overhung, Single Suction|
|Max Capacity:||US gpm
Fully compliant with API 610 requirements
- Flow rate in excess of 15,000 US gpm (3,400 m³/h).
- Differential heads up to 1,200 ft (365 m).
- Temperatures up to 800 °F (425 °C).
- Standard Design Working Pressure of 725 psig (5,000 kPaG).
- Higher pressure designs available, in excess of 1,450 psig (10,000 kPaG).
- Widest hydraulic coverage in the industry.
- Application tailored hydraulic selections.
- 300# flange ratings, with end suction or top suction design casings.
- Available in all API 610 Table H-1 materials.
- Cast or fabricated impellers, for expanded hydraulic coverage.
- Close clearance metalized carbon throat bushing for optimal control of stuffing box environment.
- Rigid design shaft for minimal deflection to meet and exceed API 610
- Cylindrical roller radial bearings for ample load carrying capability.
- Duplex angular contact 7300 series thrust bearings.
- Inpro/Seal bearing housing isolators.
- Heavy Duty baseplate, drip rim or drip pan designs.
- Semi-open Coke Crusher design, with wear plate.
- High pressure special casing design.
- Oil Flinger/Oil Ring/Purge Mist/Pure Oil lubrication of bearings.
- Oversized shafts and bearing housing arrangements.
- Fan/Heat-sink bearing housing cooling arrangement for operation at elevated
temperatures, to eliminate the need for cooling water.
- Magnetic bearing housing isolators.
- Pre-grouted baseplates or non-grouted baseplates.
- Non-standard API 610 material available.
Typical Application:Single suction, centre-line mounted process pump for refinery service.
An adaptation of the HR applications requiring an open, non-clog impeller design, such as slurry coke crusher services.