Model HDR (BB2)
|Type: Between Bearing, Double Suction|
|Max Capacity:||US gpm
Single Stage Double Suction Pumps Fully compliant with
API 610 requirements
- Flow rate in excess of 25,000 US gpm (5,700 m³/h).
- Differential heads up to 1,400 ft (425 m).
- Temperatures up to 800 °F (425 °C).
- Standard Design Working Pressure of 725 psig (5,000 kPaG).
- Higher pressure designs available.
- Widest hydraulic coverage in the industry.
- Application tailored hydraulic selections.
- 300# flange ratings, with side suction or top suction design casings.
- Available in all API 610 Table H-1 materials.
- Cast or fabricated impellers, for expanded hydraulic coverage.
- Close clearance metalized carbon throat bushing for optimal control of stuffing box environment.
- Rigid design shaft for minimal deflection to meet and exceed API 610
- Cylindrical roller radial bearings for ample load carrying capability.
- Duplex angular contact 7300 series thrust bearings.
- Inpro/Seal bearing housing isolators.
- Heavy Duty baseplate, drip rim or drip pan designs.
- High pressure special casing design.
- Oversized shafts and bearing housing arrangements.
- Fan/Heat-sink bearing housing cooling arrangement for operation at elevated
temperatures, to eliminate the need for cooling water.
- Magnetic bearing housing isolators.
- All bearing combination arrangements are available where suitable: Ball/Ball,
Sleeve/Ball, Tilt Pad/Sleeve.
Typical Application:Double suction, centre-line mounted pumps designed for high temperatures and
pressures with top/top nozzles.