Model HM (BB3)
|Type: Between Bearing|
|Max Capacity:||US gpm
Multistage Single or Double Suction First Stage Pumps Fully compliant
with API 610 requirements.
- Flow rate in excess of 4,400 US gpm (1,000 m³/h).
- Differential heads up to 5,600 ft (1,700 m).
- Temperatures up to 400 °F (200 °C).
- Standard Design Working Pressure of 2,250 psig (15,000 kPaG).
- Wide hydraulic coverage.
- Application tailored hydraulic selections.
- 600/900/1500# flange ratings.
- Available in all API 610 Table H-1 materials.
- Hydraulically opposed impeller arrangement for thrust balancing.
- Axially split, precision milled parting flanges.
- Split case wear rings and center bushings for ease of maintenance.
- Integral balance line.
- Rigid design shaft for minimal deflection to meet and exceed API 610
- Inpro/Seal bearing housing closures.
- Heavy Duty baseplate, drip rim or drip pan designs.
- High pressure special casing design.
- Positive retention of impellers in both directions.
- Fan/Heat-sink bearing housing cooling arrangement for operation at elevated
temperatures, to eliminate the need for cooling water.
- Magnetic bearing housing isolators.
- All bearing combination arrangements are available where suitable: Ball/Ball,
Sleeve/Ball, Tilt Pad/Sleeve.
Typical Application:Used for Boiler Feedwater, water injection, Amine, and many other applications
in the Oil and Gas production and processing industry.