Model H2R (BB2)
|Type: Between Bearing|
|Max Capacity:||US gpm
Two Stage Single or Double Suction First Stage Pumps Fully compliant
with API 610 requirements.
- Flow rate in excess of 6,200 US gpm (1,400 m³/h).
- Differential heads up to 2,800 ft (850 m).
- Temperatures up to 800 °F (425 °C).
- Standard Design Working Pressure of 725 psig (5,000 kPaG).
- Higher pressure designs available.
- Widest hydraulic coverage in the industry.
- Application tailored hydraulic selections.
- 600/900/1500# flange ratings.
- Controlled compression fully confined gasket fit, case to cover.
- Available in all API 610 Table H-1 materials.
- Close clearance metalized carbon throat bushing for optimal control of stuffing box environment.
- Rigid design shaft for minimal deflection to meet and exceed API 610
- Inpro/Seal bearing housing closures.
- Rigid cast Carbon steel bearing housings, with fins for improved heat
- Heavy duty baseplate, drip rim or drip pan designs.
- High pressure special casing design.
- Fan/Heat-sink bearing housing cooling arrangement for operation at elevated
temperatures, to eliminate the need for cooling water.
- Magnetic bearing housing isolators.
- All bearing combination arrangements are available where suitable: Ball/Ball,
Sleeve/Ball, Tilt Pad/Sleeve.
Typical Application:Two stage, center-line mounted pumps designed for high temperature services
requiring differential head beyond the capabilities of single stage pumps.